TINGNAN: MGA PROYEKTONG PANG-IMPRASTRAKTURA SA BULACAN, NGAYO’Y NAGIGING REALIDAD NA
Buong kagalakang ibinahagi ni Department of Transportation (DOTr) Secretary Art Tugade ang estado ng mga transport infrastructure projects sa Bulacan, na ngayon ay unti-unti nang...
IN PHOTOS: “ROAD SAFETY IS A WAY OF LIFE”
This is the highlight of the message imprinted by Department of Transportation (DOTr) Secretary Art Tugade into the minds of the road users and riding public, during the conduct of the Road Safety...
DOTr-LTFRB PRESS STATEMENT 15 June 2021
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) and the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) have taken steps to address concerns regarding long lines of commuters at the MRT-3...
IN PHOTOS: ‘PROYEKTO PARA SA PILIPINO, SERBISYO PARA SA PILIPINO.’
Masayang sumalubong kay Department of Transportation (DOTr) Secretary Art Tugade ang mahigit 70 na dating OFWs, sa naganap na on-site inspection sa Calumpit Main Site Yard ng PNR Clark Phase 1...
WEAVING RAIL DREAMS INTO REALITY
Yesterday, we have witnessed the actual and remarkable progress of the most-awaited PNR Clark Phase 1 (Tutuban-Malolos), as Department of Transportation (DOTr) Secretary Art Tugade led the on-site...
TUGADE: ONCE JUST A DREAM, RAIL LINE CONNECTING MANILA TO BULACAN NOW TURNING TO REALITY
What was just once a blueprint, the rail line that will soon connect Manila and Bulacan is now fast becoming a reality with the continuing construction of the PNR Clark Phase 1, Department of...
KALAYAAN BRIDGE PARA SA KALAYAAN MULA SA TRAFFIC CONGESTION
Transportation Secretary Art Tugade joins other top government officials in the formal opening of the NEW Kalayaan Bridge at Sta. Monica-Lawton area along the Makati and Pasig boundaries, in time...
AT YOUR SERVICE!
In a bid to ensure the safe arrival and overall wellbeing of our OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKERS (OFWs), the One-Stop Shop (OSS) in NAIA Terminals 1, 2 and 3 has been continuously providing all the...
- TULOY ANG HATID TULONG PARA SA OFWs
- DOTr LAUDS FRONTLINERS AS ‘NEW HEROES’ AS PH CELEBRATES 123RD INDEPENDENCE DAY AMID PANDEMIC
- IN PHOTOS: Nakikiisa ang buong hanay ng Department of Transportation sa sambayanang Pilipino sa pagdiriwang ng ika-123rd Araw ng Kalayaan, sa ilalim ng temang “Kalayaan 2021: Diwa sa Pagkakaisa at Paghilom ng Bayan”, sa DOTr Clark Office ngayong araw, Hun
- IBAYONG PAGKAKAISA SA PAGLAYA SA PANDEMYA!
- "INDEPENDENCE DAY 2021: TOWARDS UNITY AND HEALING”
- TINGNAN: “Mahal na mahal ko kayo lalo’t higit yung kulang at kapos. ‘Yung wala, mahal na mahal ko kayo. Bakit? Kasi diyan ho ako nanggaling, wala, kapos at kulang kaya dapat lang ipatikim ko rin sa inyo yung meron at meron dapat.”
- TINGNAN: Ang Kagawaran ng Transportasyon ay hindi lamang ‘ho para sa transportasyon, ito rin ‘ho ay para sa PANGHANAP-BUHAY.”
- MOBILITY AND CONNECTIVITY ACROSS REGIONS
- TUGADE VOWS TO DELIVER MORE TRANSPORT DEV'T PROJECTS IN PANGASINAN AS LIVELIHOOD, MOBILITY IMPROVE WITH COMPLETED PORT PROJECTS
- TINGNAN: Pormal na inanunsyo ni Secretary Art Tugade ang implementasyon ng "Free Ride for Health Workers and APORs Program" sa lalawigan ng Pangasinan, sa ilalim ng Service Contracting Program ng Department of Transportation (DOTr) at Land Transportation
2020 ANNUAL REPORT